It would be criminal to plan a trip to Washington, without including Seattle in the itinerary. Seattle is epic and romantic for the right reasons. Beyond the beaches and parks, Seattle is close to some of the best attractions of the state, and you can actually have ten different day-trips to 10 unique places from Seattle alone. Some attractions are, of course, iconic, while some are offbeat. We have a list of things to see and try in Seattle.
- Explore the coffee culture. If you are a coffee addict, Seattle will surprise you in many ways. The coffee culture here is amazing, and the brews at some cafés can be unique in the real sense. In fact, there are more than 2,000 coffee shops in Seattle – Isn’t that huge?
- Try gambling. In case you are looking for casino restaurants near Seattle WA, you won’t be disappointed. Places like Arlington and Everett are less than an hour’s drive from the city and has some awesome new casino resorts. These resorts cover for your stay, gambling, and some even have additional attractions, like bowling, entertainment shows and more. Just try and get a package that includes more than stay and casino games.
- Pike Place Market for foodies. Talk of the iconic things to do in Seattle, and you have the Pike Place Market, which is one of the best places to try seafood. You will be surprised at the rush, and there are many dedicated stalls that serve fresh seafood, including salmon, crabs, and clams. You can also pick up a souvenir or two!
- Olympic Sculpture Park. If you are looking for fun things to check, this should be on your list. It is close to another known attraction – Space Needle, and features artworks of many known contemporary artists. By the way, access to Olympic Sculpture Park is entirely free!
- Do check Space Needle. It’s impossible to have a list on Seattle and not include Space Needle. Take the spectacular pictures from here, and around the Space Needle, you will find plenty of other things to do.
If you have a day free, go for Museum of Pop Culture, which is an experience unlike most museums. Pop culture lovers will enjoy the exhibits that often feel extraordinary. From Marvel Universe to other things, there’s a lot to check. Plan your Seattle trip now, and don’t forget to book your stay in advance, especially if you intend to explore the casino resorts close to the city.